1. Doing Squats In strength training and fitness, the squat is a compound, full body exercise that trains primarily the muscles of the thighs, hips and buttocks. It also as strengthens the bones, ligaments and insertion of the tendons throughout the lower body. Squats are considered a vital exercise for increasing the strength and size of the legs and buttocks, as well as developing core strength. The squat is a powerful exercise that strengthens your entire body. It also helps to tone your body by burning a lot of calories. You can try to do jump squats to raise your heart rate. Or stay in a squat hold with dumbbells in the hands to increase the resistance as well as feel the burn. Doing squats every day is one of the best ways to transform your body as well as improve your physical health. If you sit all day at work, you are at higher risk of serious disease. Therefore, try to do several squats every day.
2. Skipping Skipping is no new age trendy exercise. It has been there for years now. Unfortunately, as we grew up, the rope got lost somewhere in our store room. Skimming is a cheap, simple and easiest exercise that you can carry out anywhere in your home. This workout burns more calories per minute than any other workout. If you want to make it even more interesting, do this work-out with kids. Skipping with kids brings you more joy and pleasure, in such a way that you even forget the tiredness after doing it. Skipping gives more oxygen to your heart and reduces cardio issues. You need to put less effort for this exercise because all you need is just a rope to enjoy skipping.
3. Lunges A lunge is a single-leg body weight exercise that works your hips, glutes, quads, hamstrings, core, and the hard-to-reach muscles of the inner thigh. Lunges can help you develop lower-body strength and endurance.They are highly effective at evening out muscle imbalances. Lunges are very effective exercise; you can do them anywhere and the effects can be seen in no time, in the form of shapely, toned legs and backside. Lunge is done particularly to tone up your leg muscles. It will give you amazing results because they isolate every leg individually, helping transform your body. Doing jump lunges will boost up your cardio intensity. Try to do at least 3 sets of 10 lunges a day for the best results. Lunges are a very effective workout for strengthening, sculpting and building a few muscle groups.
4. Swimming If you want overall body fitness, then swimming is mandatory. This workout will bring you surprising results. Swimming helps strengthen your core and work different muscle groups. It has numerous health benefits and helps to reduce your blood pressure, strengthen your heart and improve your aerobic capacity. Swimming is a wonderful way for your family to get moving and have plenty of fun together.
5. Running: Running has numerous benefits for your total health and fitness. It helps to relieve stress, improve your heart health, reduce the risk of depression, burn mega calories and improve your overall health. It builds strong, toned legs and makes them look thinner. Get used to running, especially early in the morning. If you don’t feel like running, try jogging. Not only does jogging help to burn calories, it also helps to improve your overall health.
6. Cycling: A cycling workout is a best way to get a great sweat and work your legs. Cycling is an excellent exercise since you can push yourself at a higher intensity. It strengthens your legs, arms and back, encourages your heart to work more efficiently and helps in weight loss. Cycles are also a great means of transportation. It makes you fit, saves you money, and is good for your health. Instead of doing solo cycling you can call your friends to accompany you, in that way you are also making your friends fit.
7. Push-ups: Many people think that push-ups are concerned only for men to do. But the fact is that it is equally important for women too! There are plenty of different push-ups that work the different muscles in the shoulders and arms. Not only do push-ups work the upper body, but also work the core. Start doing push-ups a few times a day and increasing the speed and times rapidly. They are good for your heart and cardiovascular health. Just make sure you do them correctly, not following the exact posture might lead to back pains. Keep your back straight while doing this exercise, it will help you to improve your posture.