7 Amazing Ways to Lose Your Belly Fat Naturally in 5 days.
Belly fat is the fat that is underneath the muscles in your stomach. The fat is unlike other types of fat because it is stored around the internal organs. Its metabolized differently than other fats.
Belly fat has a serious impact on long-term health. A small amount of belly fat can contribute to various health problems. It produces excess hormones and chemicals that can affect almost every organ. Too much abdominal fat can cause the body to store fat in other places in the body, including around the heart.
Belly fat has been linked to the following effects
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Heart attack
- Higher death rate
- Cardiovascular and metabolic disease
- High blood pressure
- Certain types of cancer
- Weakened bones
Have you tried several methods of losing belly fat and none worked? You don’t need to starve yourself or worse surgery. The following are best proven ways to lose belly fat naturally:
Don’t do crunches
Crunches do strengthen your stomach muscles, but won’t burn the belly fat that covers your abs. stop wasting your time and effort doing 150 crunches daily.
Crunches can also cause lower back pain. To lose your belly fat, you need more like total-body cardio exercise that burns calories so you use stored fat.
You can train and build muscular abs as much as you can, but if you eat junk food all day, you won’t lose your belly fat. Eat junk food 10% of the time max since it actually helps with fat loss by keeping your hormones sharp. That’s 3 junk meals/week if you eat 4 meals/day.
You need to eat whole, unprocessed foods.
- Fats-Olive oil, fish oil, real butter, nuts, flax seeds
- Veggies-Spinach, broccoli, salad, kale, cabbage
- Proteins-Meat, poultry, fish, eggs, cottage cheese
- Fruits-Banana, orange, apple, pineapple, pears
- Carbs-Brown rice, oats, whole grain pasta
No need to be perfect. Eating junk food actually helps fat loss by keeping your hormones sharp. Don’t overdo it though. Eat junk food 10% of the time max. That’s 4 junk meals/week if you eat 6 meals/day.
Limit Alcohol Consumption
To lose your belly fat,you need to be careful of what you drink as much as what you eat. “Drinking presses ‘pause’ on your metabolism, shoves away the other calories, and says, ‘Break me down first!'” Dr. Peeke explains. Alcohol from time to time is OK. But forget about losing your belly fat if you drink beer & sweet alcohols every day.Too much drinking of beer can get in the way of building muscles.
Drink alcohol 10% of the time. For an example Friday & Saturday night. Normal alcohol consumption, don’t get drunk. Drink mostly water, water with squeezed lemon, green tea, etc. This will help you lose your belly fat.
Reduce Carbohydrates Consumption
Carbs are needed for energy, but too much of them is a problem. Your body will store the carbs it doesn’t need as fat. This is often how you get belly fat. Unless you are skinny and need to gain weight, minimise your carb intake.
Keep eating fruits & veggies with each meal. But cut back on potatoes, pasta, rice, breads.
Eating a lot of healthy foods won’t make you fat, especially if you are exercising two to three times a week. Never starve yourself.
A well-balanced diet provides all of the:
- Energy you need to keep active throughout the day.
- Nutrients you need for maintaining muscle, helping you to stay strong and healthy and help to prevent diet-related illness.
- Fat Loss, eating the right foods helps fat loss: protein has the highest thermic effect and satiates, healthy fats promote fat loss.
Eat healthy foods 90% of the time to lose your belly fat fast.
Eat More Protein
Your body burns more energy processing proteins than it does processing carbohydrates and fat. That’s why high protein diets work great at burning your belly fat. Protein is an important building block of bones,muscles,cartilage, skin, and blood.
Eat More Fat
Fat doesn’t make people fat. Bad nutrition and lack of exercise do. Eating fat actually helps with fat loss. Your body won’t store fat easily if you give it a constant intake of healthy fats.
Fish oil is the best source of fat to lose your belly fat. Fish oil naturally increases testosterone levels and increases fat loss. 6g omega-3 per day is a good start.
- Measure Body Fat-Every 2 weeks using a fat caliper and check the trend.
- Measure Your Waist-Also every 2 weeks. If you get stronger and eat healthy, your waist will go down fast. Your pants will start to feel loose.
- Take Pictures- Shoot pictures of yourself every 2 weeks: front, back & side. The side pictures will show the most change.
- Success breeds success. Track progress accurately so you know where you are and stay motivated to keep working at losing your belly fat. Don’t just read this post and go back to what you were doing. Take action. Lose your belly fat.